Friday, October 29, 2010

Joy

She was here today- SHE WAS HERE!!
I looked into my sweet 3yo dd face and she looked back, she smiled, she talked, she played- we had a cherished times of connection today-it was like she was waking up- no seizures, no cerebral irritation- just my sweet baby girl looking at me, talking to me and playing games with me!!
Thank you Jesus fir this sweet day, your mercy and your reminder that she is indeed still in there somewhere, safe and that you are watching her, keep her safe until this illness passes and she can be fully awake and fully back where we are.
I can face tomorrow because I know who holds my future & He also holds me up.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful news! Enjoy your day, and may your weekend be a joyous one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! Praying for many more days like this!

    ReplyDelete