Monday, August 16, 2010

Turbulence

I have had such a turbulent 2 days with lil C back in hospital and really sick last night and I was braced ready to be heading into the tornado again, then calm- the right nurse, the right dr, totally the wrong paediatrician ... but that is a whole other story.... we got help and in the midst if anxiety, no sleep, no beds, no family or contact (stupid shielded Emergency) we are home again.
I settled into my chair and started to read, My sweet Father speaking to me through a dear sister in Christ's words:


"When the winds come, at times they come with such force and strength that it catches me off guard. In those moments, will I choose to trust, facing the wind and embracing the flame? God does not promise that it will not be painful at times, these winds of change. But He does promise that if we will lean into it, surrender to it, He will bring us through, unscaved and much stronger."


He is just going out of His way to remind me He is with me.

Take a minute , grab a coffee and please stop over and visit Barbie , you will be glad you did.
I certainly was :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I popped in to read your post and thought to myself, "wow, those words are so similar to what God spoke to me". I am so thankful He spoke to you through through these words He gave me. I will be praying for you and Lil C. Know that He is with you in this storm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my music blog and for your nice comment. Praying for our little one ~
    Blessings ~

    ReplyDelete