Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lost inthe dark

Struggling and under a dark cloud of stress, fear & depression. 
I feel lost abandoned,  
no decision is easy,
all around fear is waiting,
all that I love us threatened
consumed in this fog
how do I get out
what do i do to help my family
How do I breathe
Lord I am crying out for your help
I need your stregnth, your rescue 
I need to be held tight in Your Arms
I need you in my decisions
I have nothing left, 
everything hurts
Everything feels too much 
Help me please help me
I am not afraid or lost when you walk beside me,
Please open my eyes, awake me from this dark dream 
Leet me feel you near me,
Let me hear your direction
Let me be safe in your love & light 
Lord help me in the midst of all this pain and trouble.

Psalm 42:5

Why are you down in the dumps, dear soul? Why are you crying the blues? Fix my eyes on God– soon I’ll be praising again. He puts a smile on my face. He’s my God.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Bloggy Friend,

    My girls and I just sat down and prayed for your family. Both my girls (3 and 2) prayed in their precious sweet way (I do not know what was said, but the Lord does!) I pray the peace that surpasses all understanding is yours in Christ Jesus today. I pray every need you face today is met specifically and intentionally by our Lord and Savior. I pray He reveals Himself to you anew and that you are strengthened and encouraged. I pray His sweet presence wraps around you like a blanket comforting you and making you feel safe and warm.

    Blessings,
    Marilois

    ReplyDelete